Wednesday, May 6, 2015

4 Ways a Best Picture Roundtable - Links!

4 Ways a Best Picture Roundtable

So I get this email a couple months back from Andrew at A Fistful of Films. He noticed that I had been following along on a couple of projects he had done on two-time Oscar winning actors and actresses. It involved a number of great bloggers giving their opinions about the performers and performances for which they took home Oscar gold. He asks me to take part in his next big project. He calls this one the 4 Ways a Best Picture Roundtable.

I said yes, of course.

Just what is 4 Ways a Best Picture?

Andrew, myself and several other bloggers are discussing the four movies that earned "Best" honors at the Oscars each year starting with 2001 up through the most recent awards. Those categories are: Best Picture, Best Animated Feature, Best Foreign Language Film, and Best Documentary Feature. Once a week, beginning yesterday, actually, he'll post these conversations over on his blog. If you're not already reading his fantastic blog, here's another reason to do so.

Along with Andrew and myself, the rest of the panel is as follows:

Jeffery from jdbrecords
Kevin from Speaks in Movie Lines
And the first Spot the Movie Titles Contest Winner here at Dell on Movies, Britt from Rambling Film

I'll be updating this post with links to each year's discussion as they post. Click the banner to view the discussion for each corresponding year.

2001
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2001


2002
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2002


2003
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2003


2004
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2004



2005
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2005



2006
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2006



2007
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2007



2008
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2008


2009
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2009


2010
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2010


2011
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2011


2012
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2012


2013
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2013


2014
4 Ways a Best Picture - 2014


I mentioned Britt from Rambling Film won the first Spot the Movie Titles Contest. Her prize was having me link one of her post for seven consecutive of my own posts. Her is post number seven:


6 comments:

  1. Each week is going to get better and better, my friend! So happy to have you on board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be on board. I'm having a blast!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all those links! I had a blast with that contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All spoils go the winner so no problem. I'm planning on doing it again before this month is out.

      Delete
  3. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to see you stop by and check out the full discussion, and weigh in yourself!

      Delete