Saturday, October 17, 2015

The Horrorble Things You've Done - LINKS!!!


The October tradition here at Dell on Movies is that I post something horror related every single day of the month. Real life intervened, leaving me without a post so far today. Still, I couldn't let the day pass and not do something. I figured this is as good a time as any to recognize what you guys are doing this month. Here are links to some of my favorite horror themed posts from around the blogosphere this Halloween season.



ARTICLES

KG's Movie Rants tells us How to Survive the Horror Season.

Graveyard Shift Sisters writes about Black Women in Zombie Film & Television History.

Actual Andrew writes about Horrific Mothers and the Best Horror Films of the 2010's (So Far).

Taste of Cinema gives us The 10 Best Horror Movie Sequels of All Time.


REVIEWS


Popcorn Nights reviews Crimson Peak.

Big Screen, Small Words reviews The Shining

Robbins Realm Blog reviews It Follows and chronicles the journey of Tales from the Crypt: From Comic Books to Television.

Two Dollar Cinema reviews Creep.

A Fistful of Films also reviews Creep. (Hey, even I reviewed Creep!)

Movies and Songs 365 went quick and dirty on us and reviewed a bunch of horror movies at once.

Carly Hearts Movies reviews The Fly.

Rambling Film reviews The Midnight Meat Train.

Epileptic Moondancer reviews The Visit.

Speakeasy reviews White Zombie

NOT AN ARTICLE OR A REVIEW

Silver Screen Serenade shares texts between siblings in Schuster Sister Shenanigans: Zombieland.


8 comments:

  1. I have to look some of these up when i am not so tired and my computer is acting up...again! Anyway Glad you like my list and Stephen T McCarthy would love others to make their own list if you are interested:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I did. Not sure if I'll be able to get in on Stephen's exercise, but it is a great idea.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the mention Wendell! Glad you're enjoying my posts! Loving the posts this month so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link! I haven't seen Creep, seems to be popular in the blogosphere this October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Yes, Creep has been all over the place this month.

      Delete