Friday, December 31, 2010

2010...so far


As stated, yesterday, I'm here to give my list of the best movies of 2010. I have a problem, though. I've only seen about a third of the year's movies that I plan on seeing. To that end, consider this the best of 2010, so far. At some point in 2011, I'll come up with a finalized list, but for now these are the best I've seen from this year:

10. Iron Man 2
9. The Karate Kid
8. Salt
7. How to Train Your Dragon
6. The Book of Eli
5. Shutter Island
4. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
3. Kick-Ass
2. Toy Story 3
1. Inception


Hmmm...I can assure you that should I live at least a few more months like I plan to, those bottom 3 will certainly not make my final top 10. Honestly, I can easily foresee those last 5 entries dropping out. Lots of stuff I haven't seen, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment