Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 So Far


Now that we've made it past that whole Mayan thing, 2012 is officially in the books for most people. However, I'm still working on it. I've seen less than half of the year's flicks that I plan on seeing. No, I haven't seen The Hobbit, yet, or Skyfall, or many of the others people are calling this year's top films. With that said, here's the best and worst of what I've seen so far. FYI, there are a couple of these I haven't posted reviews for, yet. They'll be up in the coming weeks.


The Worst of 2012 so far:

10. Sparkle
9. Mirror Mirror
8. The Grey
7. Alex Cross
6. The Woman in Black
5. Journey 2 the Mysterious Island
4. The Innkeepers
3. Piranha 3DD
2. Underworld Awakening
1. Battleship


And the Best of 2012 so far:

10. Magic Mike
9. Roadie
8. 21 Jump Street
7. Chronicle
6. Goon
5. Haywire
4. The Dark Knight Rises
3. Marvel's The Avengers
2. The Cabin in the Woods
1. The Raid: Redemption

No comments:

Post a Comment