Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Announcing Girl Week 2018!


The end of October meant the close of one annual tradition here at Dell on Movies, 31 Days of Horror. The beginning of November means that another is upon us. For the fourth year in a row, I will have my very own "Girl Week" during the week of Thanksgiving. What can I say? I'm thankful for the ladies. This means that each day from November 19 to November 25, there will only be posts on films featuring female protagonists.


You can get in on the fun by posting about films with females in the lead, or directed by women, on your own blog during that week, using any of the banners in this post (or create your own with all the relevant info), and leaving me the link here, or tweeting it to me @w_ott3. If neither of those options work for you, email it to me at dellott@yahoo.com.


Post as often as you like. I'm going for at least five posts, myself, with hopes of having seven (one for every day of the blogathon). Duplicates are okay, but I think you guys will find more than enough movies to write about. I look forward to all of your entries and hope you'll be by to check out mine.









18 comments:

  1. Oooh! I think I missed the last 2 years so you can count me in for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this tradition Dell! As promised I'm much more on top of it this year and am putting the finishing touches on the last of my entries and will get them to you ASAP! Can't wait to see what every one comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I do Haywire for The Stop Button (www.thestopbutton.com)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty busy this year but I'll see what I can do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I might have to give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK this is the perfect excuse for me to buckle down and write that Suspiria review that has been bubbling inside me ever since I saw it last week. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will bow out but will love to see what will be written and which films will be chosen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in! Gotta give me take on LITTLE MAN TATE, directed by and starring the glorious Jodie Foster.

    ReplyDelete