Sunday, May 18, 2014

Favorite Movie Titles Blogathon


Brittani over at Rambling Film came up with a brilliant idea for a blogathon. It's all about favorite movie titles. Rather than trying to 'splain it myself, I'll just post the rules for you:

1) Going through the alphabet, list your favorite movie title beginning with each letter.

2) You don't have to necessarily like the movie to use it's title.

3) Use the banner at the top of this post in yours.

4) Please have submissions in by Friday, May 23rd.

You can either leave a link to your post in the comments (t)here (on her site), tweet it to Brittani (@ramblingfilm) or drop her an email (ramblingfilm@yahoo.com)

I just went with my favorite movies with the corresponding letters. I have posted about a few of these on this site. You can click on the appropriate title to get my whole two cents. Enough chatting, let's get to it...

#

Airplane!

Boyz n the Hood


Do the Right Thing

The Empire Strikes Back
(I know, technically Star Wars: The Empire...don't judge)

Full Metal Jacket

The Godfather, Parts I & II
(Yup, two movies. What did I say about judging?)

Heat
(Pacino who?)


Jaws

Kill Bill, Vols. 1 & 2
(Save it before I put you on my list)

Leon: The Professional

Malcolm X
(We didn't land on Dell on Movies, Dell on Movies landed on us!)

Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!

Once Upon a Time in America

Pulp Fiction

The Quick and the Dead
(Qut me some slaq, it's friqin' Q for qryin' out loud)

Raging Bull


The Terminator
(No, really, he'll be back.)

The Untouchables



X-Men 2


Zombieland

8 comments:

  1. Great choices! (Especially Full Metal Jacket, that is such a great title.) Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we the same person? I considered almost every title on this list. Well, before I went off the rails with the weird Japanese stuff.

    A very handsome post! And bonus points for two Zucker brothers flicks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long lost twins, maybe? At the very least you have excellent taste in movies.

      Delete
  3. Videodrome! Yes. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an underrated movie, isn't it? Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Great list, love how you've presented it too. We had loads of fun taking part in this blogathon. Hope you don't mind but we really love your blog, and we've added it to our Blog Roll!
    - Allie
    http://flick-chicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't mind at all. I'm rather grateful you did. Heading over to flick chicks now.

      Delete