Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Spot the Movie Titles Contest No. 4: Rain Delay


Okay, it's not really raining inside the blogosphere. Let me explain what's going on here.

This post was supposed to contain the answer to the question "how many movie titles did I cram into 16 lines of rap?" However, I've decided to let the contest marinate a couple more days and post the answers on Friday, September 30. The reason is I'm trying to get a few more people participating. Like most games, this one is more fun when more people are playing. However, even if I don't get any more players I will still go with the answers on Friday because Saturday starts 31 Days of Horror around these parts. So check back on Friday to see if you're the winner.

If you have no idea what any of this is about...

Really, click the pic.


Before you go, look at some more pics of rain...from movies. Hey, this is a movie blog, right?







No comments:

Post a Comment