Monday, August 27, 2018

Against the Crowd 2018: The Grand Finale


The 2018 version of Against the Crowd has come to an end. I would like to thank everyone who took time out of their schedules to take part. Your effort is greatly appreciated. Below are links to all of your posts.






















If you haven't already done so, please check out all the entries. They're fabulous, if I do say so myself. While you're visiting these blogs, take a look around at what else they have on their sites. These are all people who are passionate about movies and they all bring their own style to the blogosphere. If, by some chance, I missed your entry let me know in the comments below. I'll check it out and add it to the roster. 

With any luck, Against the Crowd will be back for 2019. So, too, will all of these contributors along with a few more. Until then, keep watching movies. Maybe you'll come across a couple that you think the rest of us are all wrong about.


10 comments:

  1. This was totally a lot of fun. I'm definitely on board for next year as I have some Rotten films that I want to defend. That's the easy part. It's the Fresh films that's hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed doing it. Looking forward to those "rotten" films you will defend.

      Delete
  2. I feel so bad for not joining. Again. I'm yet to find a film I like that is rotten enough for it. But at least I had fun reading all the entries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. Glad you read all the entries. Who knows? Maybe by next year you'll find another movie to fit the bill.

      Delete
  3. It was great fun Dell! I struggled a little to find one that I loved that everyone hated but the other end of the spectrum was a super snap. The hardest part of that was deciding which piece of so called "entertainment" to torture myself with recalling.

    I'm determined not to be caught so unprepared for Girl Week and have already started pulling together several titles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You came through with flying colors. Looking forward to what you have for Girl Week!

      Delete
  4. I'm still gutted I missed this, but I really hope to be around to join in next year. That sounds awfully morbid on reflection...what I mean is I hope to be actively blogging haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun and very entertaining to see what everyone chose. When is Girl's week and what are the rules?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl Week is Thanksgiving Week. The rules are simple. Review a movie with a female protagonist or a director. You can also write something focusing on some other aspect of women in film.

      Delete