Monday, September 30, 2013

Scary Flick Time!


Well folks, it's that time of year again. It's time for my fourth annual 31 Days of Horror!!! Sure, it's a bit of a cliche to spend the entire month of October with ghosts, goblins, and all other creatures of the damned, but that's precisely what I'm going to do. As usual, we'll kick things off on the 1st and roll right through Halloween day. We'll start with a classic, and get into a few more. There will also be plenty movies of recent vintage. We'll definitely sneak in a horror based comedy or two (or three). And I'll try to fit a list in there somewhere. Oh, almost forgot, this year, for the first time we're even going to touch on a book...as it relates to cinema, of course. I'll get things cranking tomorrow. Today, I have to double check my house's history to make sure it's not built on top of an ancient burial ground. Been hearing some strange noises lately. Get...out. Wait...what...did you hear...never mind. Leatherface willing, I'll catch you at the flip of the calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment