Sunday, September 7, 2014

Football Scenes!


The NFL season is officially underway. Yay!

The college kids are finishing up their second week of games. Yay!

It's Sunday. Double Yay!

And I'm lazy. Triple...wait, what?

Yup.

But I must do something.

After all, even though this is a movie blog I always mark the beginning and possibly the ending of football season somehow. At the start of last year, I gave you my 11 favorite football movies. What I did at SuperBowl time turned into a pair of my most popular posts. I created my very own fictional football team.

Since I did say I was lazy, I'm not even going to try and top it this year. Instead, I'll shut up now and just share some of my favorite football scenes with you. Enjoy!








And one real life football scene, just because I can. To put it in movie terms, I hope this is foreshadowing...


6 comments:

  1. Ha, nice post. One football movie I always really liked was The Replacements. And the Little Giants! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I enjoy both of those. I've watched Little Giants with my kids several times.

      Delete
  2. I have a soft spot for the Jerry Maguire ones. Friday Night Lights is a great film. The book was fab too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, Jerry Maguire has some good ones. Love FNL.

      Delete
  3. My dad loves football films as Rudy is his all-time favorite film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't knock him. It's definitely one of those inspirational films people love.

      Delete