Saturday, October 14, 2017

31 Days of Horror: 13 Music Videos vol. 2


During last year's 31 Days of Horror, I got in a musical mood and decided to post 13 Music Videos that were all horror-themed. Turned out to be a good idea as it was one of the most viewed posts of the month. Well, I'm in that mood again. Here are 13 more horror-themed music videos. Have fun being disturbed.



Rihanna
Bitch Better Have My Money (Explicit)


MGMT
Kids


Ice Cube
Sasquatch


Soundgarden
Black Hole Sun


Ozzy Osbourne
Bark at the Moon


The Game feat. Tyler the Creator
Martians vs. Goblins


Evanescence
Going Under


Brotha Lynch Hung
Meat Cleaver


Metallica
Until It Sleeps


Motionless in White
Creatures



Health
We Are Water


Tech N9ne feat. B.o.B. and Hopsin
Am I a Psycho?


Robbie Williams
Rock DJ




10 comments:

  1. RIRI!!!!!!! Ah, I love Riri. Good picks on Metallica, MGMT, HEALTH, Robbie Williams, Ozzy, and Soundgarden (R.I.P. Chris Cornell). I was never into Evanescence when they came out.

    I remember when I was writing for Epinions.com at the time where everyone in the music section thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread but I was like.... "Uh.... I don't get it" I was more into the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, the Strokes, and anything that wasn't mainstream at the time while getting really into My Bloody Valentine during that time. Mainly because there wasn't any new NIN music as one of the drawbacks of being a NIN fan is the waiting between albums which was usually five years between albums as I found myself into other things.

    I was one of the few that wasn't into Evanescence and I said "you won't care for them 10 years from now" as a lot of them gave me shit for saying that but I was right in the end. Where is Evanescence now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rihanna is great, glad you're a fan. Wasn't into Evanescence, either, but I do like this song and video, so there's that.

      Delete
  2. Last time you did this, I suggested Possum Kingdom by The Toadies. Gonna suggest it again thanks to the serial killer vibe it gives off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you did. Ugh! How could I forget about it. Thanks for re-suggesting!

      Delete
  3. I will say these are good picks even though I can’t stand Rap or that heavy metal music. There is a Pink Floyd song that I think is really creepy. I think it’s Pink Floyd...where there is a man inside his head and t sounds psychotic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, it's more about the visuals than the music, at least in terms of this post. Any idea on the title of the Floyd song?

      Delete
  4. @Birgit-I think the song is "Brain Damage" from Dark Side of the Moon. If anyone has questions about the Floyd, come to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son was traumatized by that MGMT video! He saw it when he was around three, and for months afterwards he kept asking me why the monsters were chasing the baby.

    ReplyDelete