Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day 2015


Once again, it's Mothers Day here in the States. Therefore, I want to wish a happy one to moms everywhere, but especially the ones who have found time to visit my site today. You are much appreciated. In case you find yourself with a little downtime today, or just want to kick back at a later date, I've listed some movies below that feature wonderful...and not so wonderful moms. You can click on the title of each to take you to my full review of the corresponding films. Have fun...





















Oh, one more thing...

Any of you non-moms reading this, make sure you tell yours how much you appreciate her.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great list of both terrific moms and women I wouldn't want to share a cab with. Plus some movies I haven't seen. Happy mother's day to your lovely wife!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll pass on the well wishes. And yeah, there are a few of these ladies I wouldn't recommend getting into a cab with.

      Delete